Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hit our Funk.

Today we had a whole lata funk and attitude out on the trail. So we won't talk to much about the fact that all the boys were on edge. It may be due to the fact that Suzie, sweet little Suzie has become a lady today and hormones are raging..... Lee and I did get the chance to video the dogs this weekend and I experimented with a few camera angles today that will be posted to Youtube.com later. One view I will warn you may cause seizures as the camera was attached to Munchkin's back. I will have to figure out a different mounting for the desired view I was going for!

I have been filming almost every run since we hit snow so below is a preview of the longer video I am working on for the end of the season. The video was taken yesterday prior to the funk and Attitude!





No comments:

Post a Comment