Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Friends are wonderful!


A little gift from my friend!




Yesterday I went on a playdate and my friend gifted us with BAGS of treats! She bought a house from a past dog food distributor and they keep getting awesome things delivered to the house! So YEA for us! Ill attempt to review some of them.

Image result for pro plan focus daily health with duck
So far I have added Pro Plan Focus Daily Health to the sled dog's food and they Like it! The first ingredient is duck and it clearly taste food. Im always looking to get add yummy things to their kibble and this was well received! It is advertised as a treat and not a supplement so a small handful put in the food bucket was just the right amount to spice things up.

Image result for Zuke's hip action chickenThe other product we tried is Zuke's Hip Action. Since both my house dogs are now officially Seniors... Ellie turned 10 on Sunday! YIKES! I think this will be our morning treat for a while. Deklyn pretty much will eat anything so the true test is Ellie. These are super moist treats and very smelly ( in a good way) so very palatable for my girl. There is no corn, wheat or soy  so it is made with rice, oats and barley. I was a little said to see Maple Flavored Syrup since these guys are from New England they are used to the real thing. Looking forward to see if there is any change in the house dogs!


Thank you again Heather for your support! These dogs are SO spoiled. I also want to mention that The BARDO Project from Croydon donated a FREEZER load of bones and organ meat this summer too! The dog's teeth have never looked so clean and their coats are wicked nice right now. I only had to bath them once this summer. They blew their coats with no issues this year meaning the guard hairs were not damaged and allowed the fluff just to release, a huge benefit when you have 5 dogs to groom.

No comments:

Post a Comment